Friday, February 09, 2007

A touching posting ...

whitefeather has left a new comment on your post "Time is flying by ...":

hey, some thoughts are made silently,althought it might not reach you, but its definitely sincere and real.hm.. geez.. i'm leaving a note here, cos i miss ya*!!

*Do note: the above statement is not a puff. some days in life are tough, but hey, we are so much TOUGHER! lets all work hard together, ya? you're right, time flew so so so fast. so much changes in our lives. and you know what? SIR MAX, you are actually part of the most memorable phase in my life. gosh. thanks. i dont know how to make this "thanks" a very fanciful one, but i reali would like to thank you for the every little thing that you have done for me and my gang. i know they feel the same way too.yea. thank you for all that you have sacrificed for us. and oh!GONG XI FA CAI! hee.. u should know what follows next.. HONG BAO!!!!!!
2:11 AM


Just got this fresh in my inbox ... what a pleasant way to start the day with. Nearly cause a tear to well in my eyes when I reached that part of her well wishes. I have believed that my sole purpose of existence is to touch lives. I really needed affirmations like these to keep my passion up and continue to press on ...

Thanks whitefeather ...

7 Comments:

Blogger Jac said...

hello.. can i visit you for cny? =)

6:27 PM  
Blogger Lam's Creation said...

Come come come, Sat (Choo Seven I think) will be good. Email me your email so that I can send you my home address and contacts: lamscreation@gmail.com

9:34 AM  
Blogger Jac said...

chu 7? I don't think can make it.. I'm doing visiting with my friends.. How about I drop by at school? when will you be in school? I can shun bian visit the rest. =)

2:07 PM  
Blogger Lam's Creation said...

I'm around these 2 weeks, come, come, come !

4:43 PM  
Blogger Jac said...

haha.. im busy this week.. lots of projects etc.. maybe dropping by next week..

4:03 PM  
Blogger Lam's Creation said...

Where is jac ? If you come visit me beyond 21 Mar, you'll have to come to Blk 47 Level 6 instead ...

5:01 PM  
Blogger Jac said...

Oops.. Sorry man.. I didn't expect myself to get so busy nowadays.. I can only make it after school hours..

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home