Tuesday, November 28, 2006

A Recent Encounter

A recent conversation ...

Me: "Hi ~"

Ex-Student: "Hiya ~ why you call me for ..."

Me: *roll-eyes* {thinking in my heart: call must have reasons one meh ?}

Ex-Student: "Quick ! Tell me why you call me ..."

And our conversation was being disrupted by another incoming call ...

Must we *always* have a motive for doing things ? Can I not as a parent miss my children and call to find out how they're doing ? Can I not treat my students as though their my own children and miss them too ? *sigh*

Anyway, it seems to me like I'm the few left that is still made of flesh and bones and still have capacity for feelings ... people around me seems to be made of steel ...

Lord, may you reinstall back the original operating system into the hearts of your creation, do not allow the adwares and memory resident programmes to choke up the lives of people. Lord may phileo be that bond of love found in friendships. Amen.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jac said...

hello.. i miss you! =) hehe..

5:44 PM  
Blogger Lam's Creation said...

so sweet ~ thanks.
how's the boy boy oso doing ?

4:50 PM  
Blogger Jac said...

fine.. he's going to melbourne uni after ord..

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home