Wednesday, November 15, 2006

About the 7% ...

My first reactions upon hearing it on the news was of course one of umbrage and indignation. Upon further learning that the claim of this increase was to help those in the lower income group which I borderly belong to, my eyes rolled in utter bewilderment. How can introducing inflation ever be for the interest of helping the poor ? Talk about lame excuses, this TOPS the list.

I laid my anger and dispair aside and turned to God.

I prayed nothing short of God's complete wrath and judgement upon the ones responsible for such policies.

Anyway, Noah, Abraham, and Jonah grew up as God's righteous agent amongst an equally oppressive, depraved and sick generation. I too pray for nothing short of God's providence and sustenance in this increasingly difficult period.

May God have mercy on us all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home