Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Journey to the West ...

Just emailed to Pastor Shoo today to tell him how much I missed him, and of course my beloved ACTS family too.

I am beginning to wrestle less within my heart as I sort of have a inkling of where I will eventually be by this December; that which I set out for my family to make an eventual decision of where we will be worshipping.

God is good and His mercy is everlasting. I testify to His goodness for lifting me from the miry clay and setting my feet upon the Rock. He indeed is the Lover of my soul and I really wish I'd never let Him go ...

However, there are still many issues in my life which I need to slowly deal with and present before God so that I can be and become that channel of blessing which I know I'm fashioned to be.

Many times we watch on TV how award winners always give tribute to individuals who have been vital to their winning the award. They claim to "dedicate" the award to so and so ... well, I'm dedicating my life to Christ ... my success, my victories, my sorrows, my pain, my anger, my sins, ... I'm dedicating them all to Him.

With that, I have come to terms and become at peace with myself. I think I no longer need to "live up" to it, just living in Jesus is all I need.

Hmm, I just spotted a little boy peeping ... signing off ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home